Metro Soccer NY runs adult soccer leagues playing throughout the year. There are 5,7, 8 and 11-a-side seasons, both open and co-ed. The Fall season begins in September; Winter season in January, the Spring in March and the Summer in June. We also run many coaching programs in many NYC public schools around the City.
The following programs are now open for registration. Click on the links for registration information.
- Winter Warriors 7v7 Coed & Mens Pier 40 (Outdoors) Mon/Wed
- Brooklyn Indoor 5v5 Mens St. Francis College (Brooklyn Heights), Sundays
- Astoria Indoor 5v5 Mens Astoria Sports Complex, Sundays
Spring Divisions (Registration will open in February)
- Pier 40 Mens and Coed Mondays & Wednesdays
- Riverbank State Park 8v8 Coed Thursdays
- Pier 5, Brooklyn Bridge Park 9v9 Tuesdays
- Bryant High School, Astoria Mens 8v8 Sundays
- Upper West Side, Mens 7v7 Saturdays
Further divisions to be added…