Metro Soccer NY runs adult soccer leagues playing throughout the year. There are 5,7, 8 and 11-a-side seasons, both open and co-ed. The Fall season begins in September; Winter season in January, the Spring in March and the Summer in June. We also run many coaching programs in many NYC public schools around the City. Our rules are here. At Metro Soccer NY, we think we organize leagues to the highest available standard. We expect a similar standard of behavior from our teams.
The following programs are now open for registration. Click on the links for registration information.
Metro Soccer presents a full range of Leagues for the Spring 2018 Season.
Click on the links for more information on divisions that still have open spots.
- Pier 40 Mens 7v7 – Mon (7-11pm) or Wed (8;30-10:30pm WED – SOLD OUT)
- Pier 40 Coed 7v7 – Mon (7-11pm COED – SOLD OUT)
- Pier 5 Mens 9v9 – Fri (7-10pm)
- UWS Open 7v7 Sat. (10am-5pm)
- Bryant HS Astoria 8v8 – Sun. (9am-5pm)
- Riverbank State Park Coed 8v8 – Thu (7-10pm)
All leagues are 10 games. We provide t-shirts, trophies, medals, officials and other equipment.