Dear Metro Soccer Community,
All Leagues temporarily suspended beginning 3/15/2020
We are taking the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) seriously and use extra precautions to make sure you continue to be in a safe environment when playing in our leagues. We are closely monitoring updates from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) as well as any information coming out of state and city agencies and leadership.
At this time, we please ask that you follow these guidelines before joining us on the fields so we can all remain safe during our soccer programs:
- Please contact your doctor if you have flu-like symptoms.If you or anyone who may be sick, has a fever or flu-like symptoms, please stay home.
- If anyone has been sick to the point of missing work and/or school, we please ask you to refrain from joining us until receiving medical attention.
- We please ask that you continue to practice good personal hygiene by washing your hands regularly as well as using any alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Avoid excessive touching of your face, especially your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- We advise to avoid handshakes or congratulatory gestures to prevent excessive contact between anyone who may have recently been sick.
- Please cover your mouth and nose to the best of your abilities when sneezing or coughing. Do not share drinks or food with anyone.
We appreciate your cooperation and safety measures in advance during this time. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Be assured that the moment we get the green light from the authorities to return to the fields we will return ASAP!
Metro Soccer NY